If you are dealing with acne, chances are you’ve done a facial or two at home. But if you’ve ever been to a spa or dermatologist’s office, the experience of getting a facial can be much different than what you’re used to doing at home.
Luckily, there are simple and cost-effective DIY tips that will help give you the same great results as a professional facial – without the hefty price tag.
In addition, you can consider getting facials for acne in Flower Mound to get outstanding results in your skin tone and texture.
In this article, we will look into how to do an effective facial for acne at home in just a few easy steps. Keep reading to learn more!
About this Item
- Wrinkle Eraser: With Instant Beauty, just apply to your face wrinkles and watch them disappear within 60 seconds! Made with Instant DermaPep for best results! Made with Natural Extracts that neutralize free radicals
- Under-Eye Bags: With Instant DermaPep, Instant Beauty allows you to smooth those unwanted under-eye bags and wrinkles. With its Instant Effect, Instant Beauty will become your best friend at any time of the day!
- Money Back Guarantee: Purchase Instant Beauty 60″ As Seen on TV and be instantly satisfied.
1. Wash Your Face
When it comes to your facial routine for acne, washing your face is one of the most critical steps. Not only does it remove dirt, oil, and makeup from your skin, but it also helps to unclog pores and prevent breakouts.
There are a few things to keep in mind when washing your face for acne:
- Choose a gentle cleanser: Look for a cleanser designed for acne-prone or sensitive skin. Avoid harsh soaps or scrubs, as these can irritate your skin and make breakouts worse.
- Wash twice a day: Be sure to wash your face in the morning and at night. If you wear makeup during the day, be sure to remove it before cleansing.
- Don’t scrub: Gently massage the cleanser into your skin using your fingertips in soft circular motions. Scrubbing can irritate your skin and make breakouts worse.
- Rinse with cool water: Rinse your face with cool water to help reduce irritation and inflammation. Avoid hot water, which can dry your skin and strip away natural oils.
- Pat dry: After cleansing, gently pat your face dry with a clean towel. Avoid rubbing or scrubbing your skin dry, as this can irritate the skin.
If you have acne-prone skin, it’s essential to choose an exfoliator that won’t aggravate your skin. Look for one that contains gentle ingredients like jojoba beads or glycolic acid. And be sure to use it no more than 2-3 times per week – any more than that, and you risk irritating your skin.
This will help open up your pores and allow the dirt and oil to be removed more easily. You can do this by boiling water and holding your head over the steam for several minutes. Be sure to cover your head with a towel so the steam does not escape.
About this Item
- ALL NATURAL GOODNESS: Treat your skin, hair, & nails to an all-natural blend of 8 of the most nutrient-rich vegan essential oils.
- Amaki includes gluten-free certified organic evening primrose, argan, jojoba, sweet almond, bergamot, rose geranium, vitamin E, jasmine, & rose hip oil.
- NON-GREASY & LIGHTWEIGHT: Great for oily, dry, or combination skin, our anti-aging face oil quickly gets absorbed without leaving a sticky feeling or causing any irritation.
Most people think that acne is caused by dirt and bacteria, but this isn’t always the case. Acne can also be caused by excess sebum, or oil, on the skin.
If you have oily skin, you may consider using a mask to help control shine and remove excess oil. There are a variety of masks available on the market, but you don’t necessarily need to spend a lot of money to see results.
You can make your own mask home using simple ingredients like honey, lemon juice, and oatmeal. To make a honey and lemon mask, mix equal parts and lemon juice. Apply the mixture to your face and leave it on for about 15 minutes.
Rinse with warm water and pat dry. To make an oatmeal mask, cook oatmeal according to package directions. Once it’s cool enough to touch, apply it to your face and leave it on for about 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.